Your privacy is important to the Purdue Extension Nutrition Education Program. We never sell or share the personal information collected on our site with outside organizations without your written consent.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from website users:
- Non-personal information collected via technology, such as information about traffic patterns on our website
- Personal information that you provide to us
In addition, our website is not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children.
How We Collect Your Information
We use Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools to collect non-personal aggregated use data.
Site visitors may also be asked to provide information—such as an email address or a phone number—to receive information about free lessons or programs.
Use of Your Information
Non-personal information on an aggregated basis may be used make the website more useful to you.
- Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- If you correspond with us via email, mail or other form of communication, we may retain such correspondence and the information contained therein, and use it to respond to your inquiry and/or notify you of our services.
We use the information we collect to provide services you’ve requested. We may also use it to improve our website content.
Your Controls and Choices
Site visitors who have provided Purdue Extension Nutrition Education Program with additional information are welcome to contact us at any time.
Purdue Extension Nutrition Education Program
812 W. State St.
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone number: 765.496.2489
Email: [email protected]
Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to all information (including proprietary information) that we maintain about them. This includes:
- Communication the visitor has directed to our site (for example, emails or inquiries)
- Contact information (for example, name, address, phone number)
You can remove your name and address from any mailing list by contacting us. We will process these requests within two weeks of receiving them.
Where Purdue Extension Nutrition Education Program partners with a third party to provide website or content delivery services directly to site visitors at that third party, the privacy practices published at the third party will apply to any information provided. Please refer to those third-party sites for their privacy policies.
If our information practices change in the future, we’ll contact you before we use your data for these new purposes—and adjust our opt-out policy to reflect the changes.
We’ll also post the policy changes to our website to notify and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you’re concerned about how your information is used, check our website periodically.