- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup water~4 cups broccoli, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cups cooked bulgur
1. Sauté beef, ginger and garlic powder in a skillet over medium-high heat until meat is browned.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil, pepper flakes and water.
3. Add sauce to beef and cook for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and cook until tender.
4. Serve over cooked bulgur.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.