- 4 cups mixed cauliflower and broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sweet bell pepper, any color, seeded and chopped (about 1/2 a small pepper)
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
1. Thaw frozen cauliflower and broccoli and drain liquid. If using fresh vegetables, cook first until barely tender.
2 . Combine cauliflower, broccoli, celery, onion and bell pepper in serving bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, salt, pepper and dill.
4. Stir dressing gently into salad. Chill before serving.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.