- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- 2 red or green bell peppers
- 3 cups small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dry Italian herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the chicken, peppers and potatoes into bite size chunks.
2. Place the meat and vegetables into a large bowl. Sprinkle with oil, Cajun seasoning, Italian herbs, salt and black pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
3. Place the chicken and vegetables on a metal baking pan. Roast in a 425 degree oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft and chicken is no longer pink. Toss a couple times while roasting.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.