- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (1/4 medium onion)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 cups chopped kale (leaf portion, no stems)
- Juice from 1/2 orange (about 1/4 cup)
1. Add oil and onion to large skillet. Stir and saute over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet) until onion is clear.
2. Add cranberries and garlic. Continue to saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add kale. Pour or squeeze orange juice over top of kale. Continue to stir fry for about 5 minutes until kale is wilting and hot.
4. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.