- 1 1/2 teaspoons oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups kale, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and kale and season with salt. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool.
2. Transfer kale to a blender. Add cottage cheese and puree until smooth.
3. Season with red pepper flakes and lemon juice.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.