- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound (2 cups) Brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved lengthwise)
- 2 teaspoons margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup water
1. In a small bowl, mix yogurt, dill weed, lemon juice and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté sprouts (cut side down) in margarine until they begin to brown.
3. Stir. Add water. Cover. Steam until the water is gone and sprouts are tender crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Mix sprouts with lemon dill sauce. Serve warm.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.