- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 2 cups chopped or sliced peaches (frozen, canned and drained, or about 3-4 medium fresh)
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups (24 ounces) low-fat yogurt (try peach, vanilla or raspberry)
1. Melt margarine in a medium skillet over medium heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet).
2. Add peaches, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir occasionally until peaches are hot. Remove from heat.
3. Spoon yogurt into five individual bowls. Top with warm peaches.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.