- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 4 cups pears, cubed (about 3 pears)
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. In a medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and applesauce.
2. Combine pears, cranberries and cornstarch in an 8×8 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with oat mixture.
3. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees until juices are bubbling and topping is browned, about 20 minutes.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.