- 1 pound lean pork; ground or small cubes
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 3/4 cups (15 ounce can) cooked beans, any type; drain and rinse canned beans
- 1 cup corn, frozen or canned/drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup (4-ounce can) diced green chilies
1. In a large saucepan, brown pork with onion. Stir in cumin, chili powder, pepper garlic powder and oregano.
2. Add beans, corn, broth and green chilies. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.