- 3 pounds fresh asparagus spears
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Dash of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash asparagus spears and trim off tough ends. Leave whole or cut into shorter lengths
3. In a large bowl, toss spears with the oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Place spears in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lining the baking sheet with foil or baking parchment will help with clean-up.
5. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until the asparagus pieces are lightly browned. Thick spears will take a longer baking time.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.