- 1 medium-sized head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (try Parmesan or reduced-fat cheddar)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut cauliflower into florets about equal in size. Toss pieces with oil and place on baking pan in a single layer.
3. Mix spices together and sprinkle evenly over cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese. ~
4. Roast for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender when pierced with a fork.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours