- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried or fresh (optional)
1. Wash zucchini and cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds or sticks.
2. In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet).
3. Add garlic and zucchini then sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano, if desired. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is soft, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.