- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 pound chicken breast cut or pounded into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained or 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour 1/2 cup of pasta sauce in a large baking dish. Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken and add to the dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of pasta sauce, spinach and mozzarella.
3. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until chicken is no longer pink inside and cheese begins to turn brown.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.