- 1 cup (3 ounces) extra-firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dill (optional)
1. Press tofu and crumble into a bowl. Mix in celery and onion.
2. In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and spices. Mix well.
3. Add the dressing to the tofu mixture, and stir gently until combined.
4. Use for sandwiches, wraps, and salad.
Refrigerate within 2 hours.