- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat plain yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Add yogurt to the center and stir until a dough forms.
3. Divide dough into 10 equal sized balls. Dust hands with flour and roll each ball lightly until surface is smoothed.
4. Place on baking sheet and flatten each ball to 1/2 inch thick.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until light golden brown. Serve warm with a soup or salad.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.